Hi,

On Dec 10 at 08:59:20, Raymond Jennings wrote:
> If you're using xinit, the xterm is the "session", killing it causes the X
> server to exit.

I know, but i'm launching X with "/usr/X11R6/bin/X", not xinit.

> If your console dies, then something screwy is going on.  Try the VT
> switching keys.

No vt keys, no ctrl-alt-backspace, the console keyboard is definetely dead.

I tried to repeat this bug with XFree86 4.2, but it seems it only happens
with 4.3.0.

cheers

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra