On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 07:16:14AM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, David Dawes wrote:
>
>> So, I'm planning to cut a second release candidate tomorrow, take a
>> Christmas break, and then try to wrap the release up late December/early
>> January.
>
>I guess that would be "today"

Late today.  Possibly very late.

>(I have some changes that I've been testing,
>for xterm, but was unsure whether new commits would be useful).

If they fix bugs people are reporting, then yes.  I've been seeing a
triple-click selection get extended from time to time for a while, but
it's something that happens infrequently and I haven't been able to find
a way to reproduce it reliably.  This might be what you've found with
Bugzilla #981?

David
--
David Dawes                                     X-Oz Technologies
www.XFree86.org/~dawes                          www.x-oz.com