Hi,

So you think is the application,

In this case the perl/tk library

it's true that perl/tk ( due to is structure ) is comsuming always more memory

but if I restart application the memory was normally released (xfree 3.3.6)

now if I restart application memory is still busy.

there is some tools to analize the xfree memory usage ?

to know who is requesting resource and which resorce ?

thanks

Pierfrancesco Tateo