Dear Friends,

We are porting Xfree86 to India's 32bit processor
named Abacus(LITTLE ENDIAN). Already Linux is ported
to this platform.

here are my queries on porting xfree86 to this
platform.

We are going to cross-compile xfree86-4.2.0.

GCC compiler toolchain is available.

After reading the README and BUILD I found I should
track the following files in config/cf.

1)Imake.tmpl
2)host.def
3)cross.def
4)linux.cf

Should I need to modify any other files?

I want to define new processor architecture for X,
where should I add? (AbacusArchitecture)

is it in Imake.tmpl?

Please share your experiences, tips and information on
porting Xfree86 to new processor architecture.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suresh

=====