From: Waiser
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 7:52 PM
Subject: [Dri-users] OT - Help with ATI 3.7 and UT2003

Hi guys
I know this isn't the right place, but I can't get DRI working,
and ATI 3.7 seem work fine, still I've got a problem
and ATI Customer Care refuses to help me...
[...]
Still, when I run UT2003 I can't get past the menu, as when the level loads
I see some strange 3D untextured kaleidoscopic effect instead of the game
itself, FPS drops down to 3-4 and even the mouse cursor i slow... but it
does not hang
[...]
My problem is: is UT2003 Compatible with ATI cards?
(My one is a Sapphire Radeon 9000 Pro 64 MB AGP)
[...]
SuSE Linux 8.1 with XFree 4.2 and ATI fglrx-3.7.xxxx (the latest one)
Kernel is 2.4.x (don't remember)

If you need other info mail me, tnx to all for help
Waiser

p.s. does someone know if there is a client for
Call Of Duty, Prince Of Persia or Worms3D?