On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 17:33 -0500, georgina o. economou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was going thru the Release Notes for 4.4 and I noticed that there are double
> commas in section 5,1 thru 5.4 where all the submitters names are.  I also think the
> colon on the TOC after section 5 looks wild.  Perhaps I am unfamiliar with the
> formatting of LinuxDoc but to me a colon should mean that the list directly follows,
> not that it points to a section.
>
> And btw, I like the little finger for a NOTE.  Other than that John, I like it.
Georgina,

1)  The double comma is an oops on my part.  I will publish a fix in
about an hour.
2) The semi-colon in the TOC is just following mimicing from the
official CVS version.
<title>New Features, Enhancements and Updates:</title>.
3) The graphics are standard DocBook graphics.  I have seen some others
for tip/note/warning/caution/next/previous/home/up that are much
prettier than the standard issue DocBook ones, but the license prohibits
their usage (GPL or GFDL).  If you know a good graphics artist/designer,
you can do some good stuff. For an example, you might look at
https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/install-guide/ch-
intro.html.
Again there are licensing restrictions with these, but they
show what can be done.

John