Hi Alain,

Thanks. I am sorry, but, as the previous versions, this also does not work in my Compal CY27.

The first version (0.1) does not list the modes  properly.

The second version (0.2) lists the modes properly, replaces the mode (800x600 by 1024x768, in my case), but X is not able to find the new mode nor the old one.

The third version (0.3) lists the modes properly, but nothing changes in the modes list after I try to replace any of the listed modes.

It seems my vbios is as weird as possible... ;-(

Please, let me know if there is any information about my system that could be useful to find out what the problem is.

Thanks again,

Sérgio

Alain Poirier wrote:

855resolution v0.3 is released.

I tried to put a better vbios detection routine in it. And,
if it doesn't detect the correct vbios type, then the new option
'-f x' permits to force it.

Regards,

Alain