Hello,

I was told that the wizard pen driver works for the USB version of this controller:

http://www.stud.fit.vutbr.cz/~xhorak28/index.php.iso-8859-1?page=WizardPen_Driver

I have not tried it so not sure if it will work for a PS/2 interface (which I have too), but maybe the driver writers can help.

-quentin