Matt Macy got ztest working with our crypto branch, and wants to get it passing
before we start trying to get it into freebsd.  which makes sense.

The problem is that it’s not passing, and I am not sure how to track it down
further.  This seems to be FreeBSD specific — either with the thread or locking
mechanisms — since it works on Linux.

If we enable either one of these two tests, it deadlocks;

        ZTI_INIT(ztest_dsl_prop_get_set, 1, &zopt_always), /* known to wedge
the txg sync thread */
        ZTI_INIT(ztest_ddt_repair, 1, &zopt_sometimes),

With those two disabled, it runs fine.

Sadly, I’m better equipped to debug kernel deadlock issues than user space ones.

So… Anyone got any help here?

Thanks,

Sean.