Thanks to everyone who participated.  For once I get the video posted
promptly!
https://youtu.be/0b6uAdtMgnc

Registration
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openzfs-developer-summit-2023-tickets-685152027157>
is open for the 2023 OpenZFS Developer Summit
<https://openzfs.org/wiki/OpenZFS_Developer_Summit_2023>, which will be
held October 16-17th in San Francisco.  The list of talks will be posted
next week.

Topics discussed:

   -

   2.2 release is close to final RC
   -

   Parallel dataset syncing PR
   -

   Fast Dedup design
   -

   Scrub specific txg range design
   -

   Verifying data on pool import
   -

   Flushing various logs to optimize pool import time
   -

   BRT for file concatenation
   -

   “Zfs receive” error handling