On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 7:28 PM Matthew Ahrens via openzfs-developer
<developer@lists.open-zfs.org> wrote:

> The next OpenZFS Leadership meeting will be held tomorrow, December 8,
> 1pm-2pm Pacific time.  We don't have many topics on the agenda for tomorrow's
> meeting, so let me know if you'd like to add anything.
[...]
> --matt
> openzfs / openzfs-developer / see discussions + participants + delivery
> options Permalink

Hi,

Sorry to bug you via this, but is there any chance that on one of
these future meeting, the solving of issue of unable to export a
suspended pool can be discussed? I know it doesn't really fall into
LLNL ZFS use case, but to home users external usb storage and it
causes much frustration.

The work is stuck in https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/pull/11082

Thanks.