On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 11:58 PM, Raphael S Carvalho <
raphael.sc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I send the below mail to Brian Behlendorf, but everyone is welcome to help
> me =)
> I will write a read-only ZFS driver, and I'm looking for a
> specification that focus on the on-disk structure of a ZFS partition.

There's a link to the (outdated) ZFS on disk spec on the OpenZFS website:
http://www.open-zfs.org/wiki/Developer_resources

What platform will you write your read-only driver for?

> If anyone is aware of a *read-link* ZFS driver whose source code is
> open, then it would be awesome.

All the ZFS code is open source, the bulk of it under the CDDL.  There is
also a GPL-ed GRUB module.  I think there's also a different GRUB module
for GRUB2, and also a boot loader module for FreeBSD.

> If there is also a tool that dumps the ZFS structure (e.g. super
> block) and inodes, then it would be amazing =)

zdb does exactly this.