Hi Guys,

FYI, all json schemas are online on github :
https://github.com/Alyseo/zfs/tree/json
https://github.com/Alyseo/zfs/blob/json/json/STATUS.md

We are now waiting for community validation before we can keep going on
implementation : please
do some pull requests on each schemas if you have any
suggestions/changes/...

Thank you
Regards,
Yacine