https://www.illumos.org/issues/6562

While I have the fix for my customer's incremental case in hand, the more
general case question lingers.  Currently, one can do:

        zfs create rpool/foo
        zfs set refquota=10M rpool/foo
        yes > /rpool/foo/fill-er-up
        zfs snapshot rpool/foo@1
        zfs send -R rpool/foo@1 | zfs recv rpool/bar

and while rpool/bar gets created, the refquota property IS NOT INCLUDED.

Since refquota's weird anyway, and part of the post-4986 "delayed properties",
one COULD special-case this some more, to figure out how to set the refquota
without failing because of the one-transaction overage discussed in earlier
thread.

My question to the community is this:

        Should I bother fixing the create-new-filesystem case for refquota?

Dan