based on your changeset number - it is old update:
https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/26455f9efcf9b1e44937d4d86d1ce37b006f25a9
6052 decouple lzc_create() from the implementation details

we have a lot of others changes in illumos tree and i can say - i have no panic
on my system with gcc48 build - i have tested by zfs tests.

Maybe, as solution, you can try to merge to latest changes and try to check it
again?
i had panic with gcc48 build, but Matt pointed to some delphix update and we
have upstreamed it and i have no panics any more with full list of zfs tests,
what availabe on illumos tree.

best regards,
-Igor

> On Jun 22, 2016, at 5:17 PM, Andriy Gapon <a...@freebsd.org> wrote:
>

> I am not yet convinced that the problem has anything to do with
> miscompiled code.  I am using exactly the same optimizations and exactly
> the same compiler as the official FreeBSD builds.
>
> On 22/06/2016 17:03, Igor Kozhukhov wrote:
>> Hi Andri,
>>
>> i have DilOS with gcc-4.8,5 (+ special patches) for illumos builds.
>> i had some problems with zdb - found it by zfs tests.
>>
>> problem has been fixed by disable of optimization :
>> -fno-aggressive-loop-optimizations
>>
>> also, i have added:
>> -fno-ipa-sra
>>
>> but i no remember a story why i have added it ;)
>> probabbly it was added with another illumos component and new gcc-4.8
>>
>> As you know, illumos still is using gcc-4.4.4 and some newer compilers
>> can produce new issues with older code :)
>>
>> I think, you can try to play with your clang optimization flags too.
>> i have no experience with clang.
>>
>> best regards,
>> -Igor
>>

>>> On Jun 22, 2016, at 4:21 PM, Andriy Gapon <a...@freebsd.org
>>> <mailto:a...@freebsd.org <mailto:a...@freebsd.org>>> wrote:
>>>

>>> I am getting the following panic using the latest FreeBSD head that is
>>> synchronized with OpenZFS code as of
>>> illumos/illumos-gate@26455f9efcf9b1e44937d4d86d1ce37b006f25a9.
>>>
>>> panic: solaris assert: ba.ba_phys->bt_bytes == 0 (0x400 == 0x0), file:
>>> /usr/src/sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/fs/zfs/bptree.c,
>>> line: 292
>>> cpuid = 1
>>> KDB: stack backtrace:
>>> db_trace_self_wrapper() at db_trace_self_wrapper+0x2b/frame
>>> 0xfffffe004db9d310
>>> vpanic() at vpanic+0x182/frame 0xfffffe004db9d390
>>> panic() at panic+0x43/frame 0xfffffe004db9d3f0
>>> assfail3() at assfail3+0x2c/frame 0xfffffe004db9d410
>>> bptree_iterate() at bptree_iterate+0x35e/frame 0xfffffe004db9d540
>>> dsl_scan_sync() at dsl_scan_sync+0x24f/frame 0xfffffe004db9d890
>>> spa_sync() at spa_sync+0x897/frame 0xfffffe004db9dad0
>>> txg_sync_thread() at txg_sync_thread+0x383/frame 0xfffffe004db9dbb0
>>> fork_exit() at fork_exit+0x84/frame 0xfffffe004db9dbf0