Thanks for your quick reply and hints.

Installed mmbase 1.7.3. and used the MMBOB zip file I already had. Guess what: It works!!

Van: Ferdinandus, Humphrey
Verzonden: woensdag 2 februari 2005 12:13
Aan: developers@lists.mmbase.org
Onderwerp: [Developers] Submarine and MMBob

Hello Developers,

I am trying to install MMBob. Since I am new to the MMBase community this isn’t an easy task. I seem to miss some class files to run MMBob properly. The following messages are displayed in the log file:

08:54:22,291 INF mmbase.util.functions.FunctionFactory - No implementation found for 'org.mmbase.util.functions.NodeManagerFunction', this functionality is not available

08:54:22,291 INF mmbase.util.functions.FunctionFactory - No implementation found for 'org.mmbase.util.functions.ModuleFunction', this functionality is not available

08:54:22,301 INF mmbase.util.functions.FunctionFactory - No implementation found for 'org.mmbase.util.functions.BeanFunction', this functionality is not available

Next I tried to use the package manager to install MMBob from submarine. As it turns out to be: this server is down.

Can someone help out?

Thanks in advance

Humphrey Ferdinandus