While copying the text Henk produced for mmbase.org its Agenda, I forgot to mention the date in this email :->

MMCF coding and testing
-----------------------
Date: 25th of January
Time: 09:30
Place: Finalist Amsterdam, Keizersgracht 121, 1015 CJ Amsterdam <http://www.finalist.com/contact/route_amsterdam >

'Nieuwjaarsborrel'
-----------------
Date: 25th of January
Time: 17:00
Place: 't Arendsnest, Herengracht 90, 1015 BS Amsterdam <http://www.arendsnest.nl >

---André

Op 10 jan 2008, om 20:17 heeft André van Toly het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

The next MMBase Component Framework Day will be held at the Finalist office in Amsterdam. The goal of the day is to test the beta-version of the Component Framework. Other tasks at hand are to create components of existing applications like one from the CMSContainer or Didactor, write documentation and/or a manual about how to create components from existing MMBase applications.

We will start around 9.30h. For those who would like to join please write me an email.

After a hard day of work, around 17.00h, we will have a new-years- drink ('Nieuwjaarsborrel') at the café Het Arendsnest <http://www.arendsnest.nl/ > in Amsterdam (10 min. walk from Amsterdam CS and just around the corner of Finalist Adam). Everybody with an interest in MMBase and its development is very welcome.

---André

--
André van Toly