Op 7 mrt 2008, om 13:49 heeft Michiel Meeuwissen het volgende geschreven:
2008/3/3, Andre van Toly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

- <xsl:param name="relationOriginNode"><xsl:value-of select="$origin" /></xsl:param>
+  <xsl:param name="relationOriginNode"></xsl:param>

and I think the value of the $origin parameter may be a reasonable
default for this?

It always evaluates to true when an $origin is present and is thus making the extra searchbutton visible, even when you are not able to use it (origin is not meant for this). I was planning on rewriting the whole thing. Pierre suggested using something like the following syntax in the wizard xml:

  <action type="link">
    <relation destination="$origin" role="posrel" searchdir="source" />
  </action>

Or:

  <action type="link">
<relation destination="$relationOriginNode" role="posrel" searchdir="source" />
  </action>

---André

--
André van Toly
MMBase development & Userfriendly webdesign

W: http://www.toly.nl
M: +31(0)627233562