Hello,

I want to make a new 'application' in MMBase CVS applications/searchrelate.

This consists of at least one 'tagfile' which works together with some
JSP, and a bunch of Javascript (basicly the contents of
http://cvs.mmbase.org/viewcvs/speeltuin/mihxil/wiki minus the 'wiki'
subdir).

The goal of this is to provide functionality for generic 'search &
relate' tools, which one need often when customizing editors. I also
intend to use it for generic editors in HEAD /mmbase/edit/x/.

A few examples of proposed usage I checked in under:
http://cvs.mmbase.org/viewcvs/speeltuin/mihxil/wiki/examples/

The code runs against MMBase 1.8.6 or better. To install it will be
needed to place mmbase-searchrelate.jar (for the tags), and
/mmbase/searchrelate/ for the jsp/javascript. jquery must be in
/mmbase/jquery.

START OF VOTING:   2008-04-01
END OF CALL:       2008-04-04 17:00

[_] +1 (YES)
[_] +0 (ABSTAIN )
[_] -1 (NO), because :

I will myself be responsible for maintaince, though I invite the rest
of the world. André is working on similar functionality, so I hope
that we can make it a project  of the 'community'.

Michiel

--
mihxil'  http://meeuw.org
nl_NL eo_XX en_US