Hello all,
On June 24 there is a developersmeeting in Amsterdam. If you are interested
in release 1.9 or you would like to know how to get started with the
CMS-container, the presentation of Youri Lima might open your eyes. He did
so recently and tackled some severe problems. He is going to share his
experience with other developers. And of course, we will make sure that the
lessons learned will be committed.

See the mmbase website for more information about location, time schedule,
etc.. Please let me, or Henk Hangyi, know if you are goinig to join us.

Best regards,
Jo.

MMBase, www.mmbase.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype jjmlahaye, t. +31 (0)35 6838770 ; M+31 (0)6 53292887