Op 27 jun 2008, om 17:54 heeft Gmark het volgende geschreven:
I see there are hundreds of issue open in the JIRA.

The major part of these issues are 'old' ones that survived several MMBase releases: issues that lay beyond MMBase like the datepicker language (MMB-1278), refer to applications (that are no longer part of the MMBase distro (MMB-570)), are wishes (MMB-1361), need to be confirmed (MMB-370) etc. Or issues that just still need to be tested: that's why this is a beta release. As far as I know there are no show stoppers though for 1.9.

---André