We are running mmbase 1.8 and i am busy with some performance tuning. When
i look to the different query's that are produced i notice that there are
not very efficient (example not using joins but where statement to join).
Besides that I see in my mysql proces list that an update query on the
bp_pos table while lock most of all other query's . The tables are MyIsam.
My question now is if someone has some experience to change tables to
innodb. And if he/she knows if i need to change anything in mmbase conf.

Thanks for any anwer

Met vriendelijke groeten,

winfred Peereboom
VNUMedia