On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 18:22, Michiel Meeuwissen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 13:20, Henk Hangyi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The MMCF project team is ready to release MMBase 1.9 next monday (20/10/08).
>
> I have to go now, not having done this already, so it may become
> tomorrow then, because I have no more time today....

So, it costed us still over a week more, but tonight I decided that
the release is probably good enough. Last week we mainly changed a lot
in the new package 'org.mmbase.framework.basic' (which , though it
probably still should be considered 'experimental', now  as far as I'm
concerned works pretty good ).

I tagged CVS MMBase-1_9_0_Final, and marked 1.9.0 as 'released' in Jira.

There is no download yet. That will happen tomorrow, I'll trigger an
official build on the mmbase server then. The nightly build of tonight
will be the first 1.9.1-SNAPSHOT.

Michiel

--
mihxil'  http://meeuw.org