Hi Henk,

I don't know of any MMBase option to achieve this.
Java, however, provides this feature out of the box using
java.util.Timer (since JDK 1.3). Using this class you don't have to
divert to complex thread polling code. As you probably know, MMBase
integrates really neat with custom Java code so this should not pose a
problem :)

I have some code samples if you want.

Regards,

Peter