Rob Vermeulen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> FYI,
>
> I have been testing MMBase 1.7 for some weeks now.
> I tested it on an informix database with orion 1.5.4
> I tested: jsp sites, scan sites, legacy code that we have, scan editors,
> editwizards, and more.
> I am confident that for the orion1.5.4 / informix, MMBase 1.7 will be a
> pretty stable release.

I think you could add this info to the release-notes, then?

BTW, there is a problem with the release notes, because they were copied from a
previous version, so are now asserting that mmbase 1.7 was tested e.g. with
tomcat 4.0, orion 1.5.2, which I doubt to be true.

 Michiel

--
Michiel Meeuwissen       |
Mediapark C101 Hilversum |