Maybe we should make this a project?
There is a lot of functionality regarding loading, initializing, and shutting down of modueks implied in teh Moduelc lass, but none of it is really used.
Instead of trying to make a hack to add reloadability, I think it's useful to go through all these methods (onload, shutdown, etc), and see if we can find out how it works best - a default implementation which will allow reloadability and closing down modules, changing parameters while keeping the module effective, etc.
Plus a way in line with Module probe (for instance) to maintain modules and sync them with their configuration files.

--
Pierre van Rooden
Mediapark, C 107 tel. +31 (0)35 6772815