Hi developers,

Kennisnet will host the upcoming developers meeting the 6th of May. The meeting will be from 18:30 till 21:30. More information about Kennisnet can be found at the bottom of this email.

At this moment there is no program for the evening, but let me do some suggestions. I would also like to hear from you if you want to tell or hear something. So we can make a final program at the beginning to next week.

topics:
- I saw in the mailing list some email about MMBase taglibs and jsp2.
- Information about the cleaning project.
- Information about the MMBase 1.8 release plan.
- How are we going to organize a project in regard to performance/monitoring.

what else?

Location: Kennisnet, ground floor , company restaurant/presentation room (nearby NS station Zoetermeer Oost, Route description: www.kennisnet.nl)