Rob Vermeulen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 3) Think about the local changes, should they be part of the MMBase core
> (MMObjectBuilder) or should this be implemented in the MultiCast code
> (or whatever the name is going to be). With other words who should be
> responsable for local changes. Could it be desirable to run MMBase
> without local changes?

I think invalidation of local caches should not depend on the same
mechanism, because that can lead to inconsistency of results. (Select
directly after edit, could not include the edit).

I can't imagine that mmbase runs without local changes, and that caches
should be as invisible as possible.

> Are there developers interrested to become part of a little ChangeNode
> project?

I would be interested.

Michiel

--