From: my_ag [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 1:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [development-axapta] Re: Print forms gace error - Nothing to print

Hi,

I have tried both ways.

But i still get the same error message.

Please help.

thanks,
ag

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Preston A. Larimer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey, we run across this in almost every 3.0 install we've done, at
the
posting of the SO and PO Reports the code tries to determine the
proper
place to pull the number of copies and originals from, and if this
cannot be determined then default values are used. Someone at MBS
has
determined the default values are 0 originals, and 0 copies. So the
trick is to correct this to be at least 1 original, up to now I've
left
copies set at 0, but perhaps 1 makes more sense there too. Where to make the Change:
Tables\SalesTable\Methods\numberOfOriginalsAndCopies
&&
Tables\SalesTable\Methods\numberOfOriginalsAndCopies
The last line in these methods reads return [0,0];
To change this so the default is one original and zero
copies it would be.
return [1,0]
Other Useful Info..
Default Parameter SO Docs Orginals and Copies values are setup in Main Menu\Accounts receivable\Setup\Forms\Form
Setup\General(TAB)\Print Management(Button)
Default Parameter PO Docs Orginals and Copies values are setup in Main Menu\Accounts payable\Setup\Forms\Form
Setup\General(TAB)\Print Management(Button)
..
Another thing we've done is to run this job to make sure all
customer
and vendors are set to print using the default parameters
static void custNvendPrintReset(Args _args)
{//-pl BKD Set All Vendor and Customer records PrintModuleType to
Parameters
CustTable custTable;
vendTable vendTable;
;