Fra: Girish Bhatkal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sendt: 19. september 2003 10:38
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: [development-axapta] Label printing (reports)

Hi All,
  I need to create and print labels . The size each label is length = 150mm
and the width = 103 mm. The client is using a label printer and the max
width is 104 mm.
  I created a report and designed such that the details are fit into 103 *
145 mm size. At any time there are multiple labels to be printed (then it is
multiple report pages).The printer is loaded with a "roll" of labels.  Now
if we print then how can we do the setting to see that one report page is
printed on one label (considering the size (103 mm * 150 mm).
  Can anyone let me know how can i achieve this label printing.

thanks,

Girish