thanx .. that will work for sure !!

thanks herbert!

Aks

-----Original Message-----
From: Mister L [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 26 September 2003 16:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: [development-axapta] company delete

A friend of mine (he's no Ax-programmer) did the following trick.

1.) Make a new company-account, call it e.g. "xxx".
2.) Change to company "xxx" and make an data-export (yes, you should get a small,
nearly empty datafile)
3.) Change to "dat" and import the data with the sign at the checkbox "delete company data
before import" (I don't know if that's the english text, my installation is german)

HTH
Herbert