Hi!

One of our customers still has Ax 2.5 with Optionpack but NO servicepack (SP0).

He has to upgrade to 2.5 SP4 because of troubles in the production module.

If you read the documentation carefully, you would say we had to do the following:

-> Upgrade from 2.5 SP0 to 2.5 SP2 with MP
-> Upgrade from 2.5 SP2 MP to 2.5 SP3 with MP
-> Upgrade from 2.5 SP3 to 2.5 SP4 with MP

And to put sense in this upgrade-path you should start Axapta, compile and synchronise and eventually make a data-upgrade every time, which means 3 times at least.

Am I seeing things wrong, or is this really the only (stupid) way getting SP4 with MP running in a clean way?

Herbert

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT