Thanks!

----- Original Message ----- From: Joannick Bacon To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 1:41 PM
Subject: RE : [development-axapta] How to know the selected Language.

Infolog.language()

---------------------------------------------------- Bacon Joannick Stagiaire Informatique / IT trainee B O A - F R A N C | M I R A G E T 418.227.1181 #2313
F 418.227.1188 ---------------------------------------------------- www.boa-franc.com ----------------------------------------------------

-----Message d'origine-----
De : johnn_16 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Envoyé : 24 octobre, 2003 13:34
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi, I want to know the global language of the application. I know that there is curExt() and curExt() to know the user and the selected compagny, but I want to know if there is a keyword to got the global language. (the one used in the whole application and that can be set in AxConfig)

Thanks!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT