Van: Malcolm Burtt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: woensdag 29 oktober 2003 11:04
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: RE: [development-axapta] Problem with Adress table

Hi Bjørn

I have a similar problem to Sherif. In my case the GrossWeight Extended Data Type is corrupt (Its a Real in the SYS layer, but in my USR layer its being seen as a String). Axapta crashes whenever this EDT is referenced, so I was hoping your solution would work for me too. I tried modifying the code you supplied to look for "typeId(GrossWeight)" in the USR layer, but it doesn't find anything. Just to check I'd made the right sort of change I tried getting it to select from UtilIdElements for another EDT, but still nothing. i.e.

classId = typeId(EmplId);

while select u
where u.id == classId {
print u.utilLevel;
print u.name;
print "Found";
}

Any suggestions on how I might change your code to fix the EDT corruption that I have?

Malcolm.