Hi All,

I have encountered the same problem with the error:
Error executing code: SysDictType object not initialized.
Stack trace:
\Classes\SysDictType\baseType
\Classes\SysExcelTemplateWizard\formatType - line 11
\Classes\SysExcelTemplateWizard\formatColumns - line 34
\Classes\SysExcelTemplateWizard\createTemplate - line 17
\Classes\SysExcelTemplateWizard\run - line 21
\Classes\SysExcelTemplateWizard\main - line 11

After I debugged the classes and check the codes, it's because there is a field in the
table I tried to create the template, that doesn't have an extended type. the codes
try to check what is the base type of the extended code but there is no extended code
(it is saved in object SysDictType). So the object is accessed when the object is not
constructed.
My solution is to change my Table (that time I used my own created table, different
solution if you try to create template for reserved table), so all fields have
extended type.

Regards,
Sonny Wibawa Adi
Harry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi

Are u getting this error for some specific fields? If yes then what is the extended data type for such field?

regards

harry deshpande