From: Amar Kumar Senapati [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 October 2003 03:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] How to filter data when lookup?

Hi All, I am trying to give filter(Customer) conditions to my reports. So I used dialog fileld (wrote in class). Then calling this in my report fetch method. I wrote this piece of code in fetch method. this.query().dataSourceTable(tableNum(Custtable)).addRange(fieldNum(CustTable,accountnum)).value(iNNSO_SalesOrderGraphPerCust.parmCustAccount());

but this works for one customer . But when I enter more than customer using comma for
the filtering , its not working. It takes the first one only.
Can it be possible. Whats I need to modify in my code.

Regards
AMAR