Thank you for you advise, but I can't seem to find that property.
This is what I use:

TreeNode _treenode;
str _properties;
;

_treenode = Infolog.findNode("\\Data Dictionary\Extended Data Types\MYCODEFIELD");
if (_treenode) {
_properties = _treenode.AOTgetProperties();
Global::setProperty(_properties, "Adjustment", "Right");
} else { Box::info("No extended data type found"); }

And I keep getting the message "No extended data type found"...
But even if I look for "\\Data Dictionary\Extended Data Types\ABCBase" I can't find it... And the online help says only something about the xinfo...