From: Mikael Dalgård [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 10:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [development-axapta] Regarding Labels

Hi all

Somehow - some of the date fields in my Axapta 3.0, are being overruled by my own
label file, like on the picture, down below:

I tried to build a new label file without any further luck. It seems like, that if I
change the EDT label, it would solve the one case. But there are several places in the
application, where this has changed.

My guess is, that this has happened during a import of a AOT project - and maybe some
extends or something has changed.

Does anybody have a solution for this?

Best regards

Mikael Dalgård