  From: petdba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 19 November 2003 00:25
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: [development-axapta] 3.0 UPGRADE

I am experiencing a problem with the upgrade from 2.5 sp1 to 3.0
sp2. If I can see all the menus, Axapta will not stay connected
the DB. If only some menus (HR,Basic,Admin) are visible, the
process
will complete, but the additional menus are not accesible after
the
upgrade.

  The compile, license update, pre-upgrade data conversion are all
  successful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pat DeLeon

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT