From: "agus.riyadi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [development-axapta] try catch with runbuf
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:49:30 GMT

Hi all,

Are there any way of catching error of runbuf method ?

I have a string containing code of a function that has two parameters.

I tried to call runbuf with those string as the first parameter and another
parameter for the function. Of course it displayed error message since it
needs two parameters.

But I wonder why can't I catch its error ? I have tried all possibilities of
the exception options, but none was able to catch the error.

Anybody have been dealt with this problem?

I will be glad for any clues, thanks :o)

_________________________________________________________________ Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT
click here

_____