you have to use the global ChangeCompany() method. More info can be found on Technet.

/Stefan

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: eva_aksnes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skickat: den 23 december 2003 12:48
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: [development-axapta] Select data from a different company

How can I make a select of data in a different company?
I want - in a parameters table - that there should be only one company which will be able to have an noyes-enum checked. How do you suggest that I write this check?

I've tried code like this, but it did not seem to work:
select firstonly p where p.dataAreaId != curext() && p.noyesid;
if(p)
  return checkFailed("This is already selected in another company");

_____

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_____