1. The printer-driver which is used for the printer on the client machine,
has must also be installed on the terminal server.
2. If you have custom paper sizes on the client machine you have to enter
them on the terminal server printer-driver too.

---

If you mean, you use the printers provided by the AOS, then I have no
idea... sorry.

regards
Herbert