Hi, sysTableLookup class doesn't support this functionality. You can edit this class and add this functionality. Another technique is creating a new form (most personalized but may be a bit slow) and using it to lookup. You can find more information on Axapta Help.

Help / Creating Forms / Designig Forms

Anil

From: Michael Jackson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 5:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [development-axapta] Setting Width Size Of A Coloumn In The Look Up Window

            Hi All,

            I want to set width of a coloumn in the look up window. Because, now, my that look up window has a coloumn and all data in that coloum aren’t beeing read as whole. So, actually these data have long string expressions. What must I do in order to display all row data with their all characters in coloumn of look up window.

            Regards.

            MJ.