Hi there

I am fairly new in the Axapta world, I am having trouble integrating Axapta
to Microsoft Word.

The problems I am having are:

Which functions can I call, and how do I pass the parameters? So far, I
have been doing a lot of guessing....
I might say, that earlier I have been quite spoilt, as I used to develop in
Delphi, where integration is seamless.

I have this example to work on:

    COM wordApplication;
    COM wordDocuments;
    COM wordDocument;
    COM wordRange;
    COM font;
    COM Selection;

    wordApplication = new COM('Word.application');
    wordapplication.visible(TRUE);

   worddocuments  = wordApplication.Documents();
   worddocument   = wordDocuments.add();

  wordDocument.activate();

   wordRange = wordDocument.range(0,0);

    wordRange.Insertafter('Hello from Axapta, Mr Fudge');

   wordRange.bold(true);
   wordRange = wordDocument.range(11,17);
   wordRange.italic(true);

   selection = wordRange;
   font = selection.font();
   font.color(111111);

  The result of running this code, is opening Word with a new document, and
printing "Hello from Axapta, Mr Fudge". The word "Axapta" is italic and
green.

  Some of my firsthand questions are:
  How do I retreive the current cursor position?
  I should think that the following lines should do it:

vertPos = Selection.Information[wdVerticalPositionRelativeToPage];
horizPos = Selection.Information[wdHorizontalPositionRelativeToPage];

And in stead of calling font.color(111111) I would like to call
font.color(wdColorGreen).

The constants wdVerticalPositionRelativeToPage,
wdHorizontalPositionRelativeToPage and wdColorGreen are all defined in MS
Word, but I cannot figure out how to pass the from Axapta.

Also, I would like hints on starting Word with a new document based on a
template, in the templates are a couple of bookmarks, which I should be
able to write to.

OK, that was a big mouthfull, I hope any of you have some good hints,
either for the specifics, or for a good place to read about integration to
word from Axapta.

Thanks in advance, Jens Fudge