Hi all,
A while ago I got a great answer in how to adjust a property
dynamically of a column on a table. But now I want to take it one
step further. So here is the question: can i add/delete columns
dynamically (in x++ code)? I have tried the following:

ZipCode     table;
dictTable   dictTable;
DictField   newfield;
;

//Retrieve the table
dictTable = new dictTable(table.TableId);

//Add a column
newfield = new DictField(table.TableId, fieldName2Id
(table.tableId, "Another"));

//Synchronize the table
appl.dbSynchronize(table.Tableid , false, true, true);

- Whenever I run this job, it does not add the column, what do i
forget? And how can i delete the column? Or is this the wrong way?

Thanks in advance to all of you who understand what it is i am
asking.

/b