To everyone concerned,

I am a recruitment professional based in Australia and i am recruiting for Axapta positions globally at present. I have several openings in Saudi Arabia, Australia, New Zealand, America and the UK currently and would be very interested to speak with anyone that is looking for a new opportunity.

You can contact me at this email address and then i will call you fopr an in depth chat.

Thank you in advance

Steve

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From: "kk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: [development-axapta] Re: Job Oppurtunities for Axapta
>Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:48:28 -0000
>
>Thank you for the advice Brett.
>
>--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "mbsgurus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
> > Hi There
> >
> > You'll be pleased to know Axapta people are in high demand pretty
>much
> > everywhere.  Salaries are generally not quite as high as some of the
> > high paying SAP and PeopleSoft roles but that is changing as demand
>for
> > Axapta skills increases.  Put it this way - we don't see too many
>out of
> > work Axapta people.  Especially if they are willing to relocate.
> > This is great news for Axapta people - but the catch is you will
>need
> > Axapta experience to get the jobs.  If you can find somewhere to
>get the
> > experience then it would be a great career move.
> >
> > Good luck.
> >
> > Brett

Get a free connection, half-price modem and one month FREE, when you sign up for BT Broadband today!