Hi again

What I can see from Your screendumps is, that the
transactions don't seem to match at all (maybe I
haven't seen enough?).

I would have to get access to Your application and
data
to solve the problem. Unfortunately that's not a
possibility :-).

If You have the same kind of problems elsewhere, You
should rebuild the index on the Table VendTransOpen.
I might be wrong, but at least it won't harm.

Hope You solve the problem soon,

Have fun...

Steffan