Yes, that's just a client side issue. If you're running AOS on the W2k SP3 server, I think that will be fine. You'll only see a problem if the clients have the Windows service pack (or security patch) that causes the problem for Axapta.

Malcolm.
-----Original Message-----
From: James Flavell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 April 2004 07:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] Ax2.5 SP3 and Win2k server SP3

Thanks
Yes I believe this is with Win2k SP3 or XP CLIENTS but I dont believe this is of concern for the server side which is what I need to be sure.  Can anyone confirm this particular bug is client side (even if I was using AOS)?

Anyone else heard any 'rumours' to avoid Win2k Server SP3 and Ax2.5?  Anyone actually running Win2k Server SP3 with Axapta 2.5?