EP does not run with Windows Server 2003. You have to wait until the release of Windows Server 2003 SP1. With that combination MBS will run the certification tests for Axapta and EP.

Regards/Carsten

-----Original Message-----
From: hanfra2000 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 9:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [development-axapta] Enterprise Portal

I have set up an Enterprise Portal on a 2003 Server.
The log on window appears normally, but when username and password
are typed and the log on button is clicked this error appears:

AxaptaCOMConnector.Axapta.1 error '80042041'

Feil under kjøring av kode: <tom klasse> objekt er ikke
initialisert. Stakksporing: (C) \Classes\<unknown>\itemTxt (C)
\Classes\WebSession\ParseArgs - line 109

/EnterprisePortal/i_axapta.asp, line 4.

What is wrong and where do I go from here?

Fredrik