Hi!

Sometimes we have troubles in our installation, because the axapta-batch
seems as it has not worked. We also encounter the situation, that the
ax-client, running in batch-mode, does not work (we made a task in the
windows scheduler) after it is started by the windows-scheduler. BUT the
funny thing is, axapta has logged on.

I surely have to mention, that we start axapta with a different
windows-user, than the one, we are logged on with. So we don't see the GUI
of axapta. Maybe that's the problem?

Anyhow, is there a tool (an external program) which can monitor axapta, and
give alerts, if axapta is not running, or axapta is not working properly?

We are thinking of developing a tool ourselves (a small VB-program), but if
there is something like that, I would be very glad.

br
Herbert